1. All sales are final. Unless a show is cancelled or re-scheduled, all refund requests will be denied. Exchanges may be available for most tickets. Contact CenterTix for more information.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact CenterTix - during posted hours for assistance.
3. If your tickets are to be held at "will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. Please arrive early to allow for parking and to enter in time to see the show from the beginning. Some venues do not admit latecomers (check CenterTix for details).
4. Unless otherwise arranged, only the credit card holder will be able to pick up tickets held at "will call." The credit card used for the purchase and matching photograph ID will be required before tickets will be relinquished. If someone else is picking up the tickets, please contact CenterTix in advance to make arrangements. We recommend that you provide your order number to the new recipient to speed the process at the box office.
5. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, CenterTix will make every effort to contact all ticket holders via phone and e-mail, time permitting.
6. While CenterTix regrets the inconvenience caused by cancellations and postponements, CenterTix cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such circumstances may cause.
7. CenterTix cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending events sold by CenterTix. The content of events and performances for tickets purchased through CenterTix is the sole responsibility of each event organizer.
8. All patrons purchasing from CenterTix must do so in the light of the above limitations.
9. Refunds are only issued for cancelled or rescheduled events. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.