1. All sales are final. All refund requests are denied. Exchanges may be available for some tickets. Contact CenterTix for more information.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact CenterTix - during posted operating hours to ensure proper CenterTix attention.
3. If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. Please arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
4. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase and matching photograph ID with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
5. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, CenterTix will make every effort to contact all ticket holders via phone and e-mail, time permitting.
6. While CenterTix regrets the inconvenience caused by cancellations and postponements, CenterTix cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such circumstances may cause.
7. CenterTix cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending events sold by CenterTix. The content of events and performances for tickets purchased through CenterTix is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers.
8. All patrons purchasing from CenterTix must do so in the light of the above limitations.
9. Refunds are only issued for cancelled or rescheduled events. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.